Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Three More Days

Just three more days until the auction and then I lose my excuse for not posting to the blog. I've been seriously busy with this thing and when I've had a few minutes to post, I only want to sit and just not think about anything.

However, there is much to recap and I feel like as time slips away, so does the memory of all that has happened recently.

Sasha and I went on another adventure together, this time to visit Gigi-ma and Gigi-pa in Las Vegas. I am always incredibly proud of my grandparents, and our trip down there did not tarnish the image they hold in my mind. These two wonderful people rented every baby item we could possibly need, they bought the food Sasha loves, my grandfather pushed the stroller around the mall and washed bottles - they were just perfect hosts to me and my babe.

Unfortunately, our visit meant that their dogs, Dudley and Sparky, didn't eat for three days - Dudley because he was so darn thrilled to have Sasha around and Sparky because he was so darn miserable. Dudley and Sasha were the best of friends all weekend and enjoyed many rousing games of Slobber Ball. He didn't even mind when Sasha would try and eat his food. Heck, he wasn't eating it, so why not?

Here's a photo of the happy family. And no, despite our Eastern European ancestry, we are not a family of vampires. I just forgot to use the red eye flash thingy. I think it's actually called that.

Don't I have a gorgeous family??






In other Sasha news, she is continuing to prove herself to be a physical dynamo. She's lightning fast and has stood on her own several times now. She also can clap, although not quite on command. She loves to clap at the end of a song, so sing her a little ditty the next time you see her and I bet she'll clap for you. It's great for the ego.

I think she understands the word "ball" and "where is" and "kitty." She definitely understands "Daddy" and still throws a party every time Jay gets home.

Oh, the lady of the house just woke up, so I better go. I hope not to let so much time go between posts next time!

No comments: